April 12, 2011

Be like a rose / Smile-must have accessories.


Be like a rose..

Smile is like a flower with a pleasant scent. It can draws people close enough to see inside you as it painted a beautiful picture of you. Run your day with smile and u will get surprised how easier you day could be.. =)

Little crocodile..

How cheerfully he sees to grin
How neatly spreads his claws
And welcomes little fishes in
With gently smiling jaws
-                                                                         
                                                                by  Lewis Carro

Tips+

@ghr%$!!  with your boyfriend again?
Smile!!
It will turn to be nothing!
Try it! ;p

Me+
I want to share one of my experience. I am a kind of person who is not really friendly towards people who I don’t really know (shy ) . One fine day, I was in a happy mood and I was like smiling all the way to the bank. From the people who were at the bus stop to whoever in the bus, to the people passing by and even the banker, all of them were so helpful, nice, smiling . I still remember, one particular guy stood up and gave me his sit on the bus, the banker came to lend a hand when I was just entering the bank, all my friends who saw me stopped and greeted me… It was a really wonderful day for me… Ending my day on the bed of my hostel and realizing all these happened… was like “what was that?” So I guess it is the power of smile… =)


No comments:

Post a Comment